For the first time in what feels like forever week 12 brought fantasy owners some well-deserved points for sticking with them. Huge bounce back games for big names and some surprising explosions by very unexpected names…fucking Doug Baldwin? Whatever.
Regardless of what Baldwin did, week 12 felt like it finally went the way it was planned to so I welcome that feeling of security. I’m sure week 13 will now bring us tons of pain and suffering.
Please join me and the D.O.N. himself as we review all the action from week 12 in the third installment of the Voncast. Don also hosts for the first time in LTFF history so you certainly don’t want to miss this one.
Week 12 Fantasy Recap Podcast
Here’s what to expect on this week’s podcast:
- Addressing the crazy ass games like Patriots/Broncos and Browns/Ravens
- Chill on Osweiler but not the run game
- Big injuries once again
- Waiver Wire Adds / Handcuff for Playoffs
- Cool Shit!
- Weak Shit!
- Reader Questions
- Timmy Treat of the Week
For the record, I never actually played football. I have no doubt that I would get crushed running across the middle for a pass, every single time.
Latest posts by Nick Schreck (see all)
- FanDuel Bringing Bitcoins to the Masses: Win a Bitcoin - January 5, 2018
- Fantasy Football and Bitcoin: To The Future? - January 2, 2018
- No Halftime Promo Code: 2018 Edition - January 1, 2018