It's almost Christmas Morning, at least for the fans of the 2 remaining NFL teams. Super Bowl LI is right around the corner and the New England Patriots and the Atlanta Falcons will face off for the Lombardi Trophy.
Where is the Super Bowl being played?
It's being held at NRG Stadium in Houston, Texas. That's the home of the Texans for those of you keeping score at home.
Side note: The Patriots also played at the home of the Texans in Super Bowl XXXVIII where they won (shocker!).
When does it start and how can I watch?
The game is scheduled for 6:30 p.m. on Sunday, February 5th.
If you're a fan of Super Bowl commercials (we know you are), we'd tune in earlier to make sure you don't miss anything.
To watch the game, well that honestly depends on you. If you're like most people who pay way too much for cable or satellite TV each month, you can find the game on FOX. (Yeah I'm a sucker that still overpays for channels I never watch).
If you've cut the cable (good for you) and gone the streaming or no TV route, you can watch it on FOX Sports Go (Gee thanks FOX).
What are some fun prop bets out there?
There are always cool prop bets out there, it just depends on how much money you have to throw around.
Of course, we'd never condone illegal gambling so make sure you're keeping it above board...
As we were saying, here are some fun prop bets that we've seen so far:
- What color will Lady Gaga's hair be when she comes on stage for the halftime show? (Blonde: 1/4 or Any other Color: 5/2)
- Will "Houston we have a problem" be said on TV during live broadcast? (Yes: 5/2 or No: 1/4)
Also, if you win your Super Bowl box and don't know what to do with your winnings, throw some our way. We can promise we aren't going to win anything this Sunday.
Who do you want to see with this years' Super Bowl?
- Week 12 Fantasy Football Recap & Turkey Day Preview - Episode 291 - November 27, 2019
- Week 11 Fantasy Football Preview Part 2 - Episode 287 - November 17, 2019
- Week 11 Fantasy Football Preview Part 1 - Episode 286 - November 15, 2019