Guest Blog for Let’s Talk Fantasy Football
Looking for a place to share your fantasy football expertise? Guest blogging for Let’s Talk Fantasy Football has a ton of benefits for the experts who decide to share their experiences with our audience.
With every article you publish, you will increase exposure and traffic to your blog. Guest blogging will also give you the chance to build a potential relationship where you can get quality content from other fantasy football experts in return.
The Let’s Talk Fantasy Football Blog
Our blog features tips, strategies, news and opinions on a variety of fantasy football topics all designed to teach our readers more about the industry. We welcome guest posts from writers with a fresh perspective and distinct voice.
If you’re interested in submitting a post for our blog, please review our standard style and submission guidelines below.
Guest Blog Topics
Many of our blog posts focus on the following aspects of fantasy football:
- Individual player profiles.
- Weekly and Preseason rankings.
- Studs, Duds, Starts & Sits.
- Daily fantasy sports articles.
- Buy and Sell.
- Dynasty, PPR and standard league advice.
- Draft strategies.
This list isn’t meant to hit every topic you’re considering, so if there’s something on your mind, ask us. More than likely we’d love to post it.
All of our posts at Let’s Talk Fantasy Football are fact-based and informative. We expect the content you provide to be both fun and informative. All of the content in your post should be original content authored by you.
Our Guest Blogging Requirements
We have a few key rules you need to follow to take part:
- Your post needs to be a minimum of 500 words.
- Keep your sentences short and paragraphs easy to read. Ideally, 3-4 sentences per paragraph.
- Use bulleted lists to keep your content easy to read.
- If you are citing statistical facts, source it and provide a link if possible.
- Headlines need to be written for people, not search engines.
- The style and tone should be fun. Think tongue in cheek.
- You need to provide any pictures or images you want for the post. The headline image needs to be 1400×700 minimum. Provide the source of the image if you don’t own it.
- We love to give credit to those who write it. Please provide 2-3 sentences about yourself and give us your full name and title as you’d like it displayed.
Promoting Your Blog Post
We frequently share our blog posts via Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Google + and other methods when appropriate. We encourage you to do the same. Please do not publish the same blog on another site. If you do, we won’t be able to post yours.
We reserve the right to not post any content you submit for the site. We also reserve the right to make changes and suggestions according to Let’s Talk Fantasy Football guidelines as well as edit posts for grammar, clarity, voice and relevance.
You can submit your content and contact information via the form on the right. We’ll be in touch via email with details pertaining to posting or if we need additional information.
Please don’t hesitate to reach out with any questions.