Week 2 of the fantasy football season wasn't quite what we expected. The matchups many experts loved, became one's they hated. And the ones they hated...you know how this goes.
With Don and Vinny manning the week 3 preview podcast, it was Rodgers and Walsh's time to shine. And shine they did.
Together they explored the good, the bad and the injuries of week 2 and the impact it has on your fantasy team moving forward.
With their combination of wit, charm and fantasy knowledge, it's a miracle they haven't been stolen away from us yet.
Week 2 Fantasy Recap Podcast
Here's what you can expect:
- Injury analysis.
- Some crazy fantasy love.
- Recaps of all the games you missed but still care about.
- The fantasy fun you've come to expect.
For the record, I never actually played football. I have no doubt that I would get crushed running across the middle for a pass, every single time.
Latest posts by Nick Schreck (see all)
- Week 3 Preview Pt 2, Can DJ Rebound & Trade Targets - Episode 208 - September 21, 2018
- NFL Games: How to Bypass Geo-blocking, Avoid Blackouts and Stream all 256 games - September 20, 2018
- FanDuel Promo Code - September 19, 2018