With week 3 in the books you're hopefully off to a 3-0 start.
I mean, after following our advice, there's a chance you're simply the envy of your league.
Sadly, week 3 wasn't as kind to fantasy owners. We saw huge weeks from big names and those we never would have predicted.
Walsh and I strap into the fantasy podcast machine and take it for a ride unlike you've ever experienced.
Week 3 Fantasy Recap Podcast
Here's what you can expect from Walsh and I as we recap week 3:
- Some Oakland Raiders love.
- Some Dallas Cowboys hate.
- Breakdown of the injuries of all the big names. New and Old.
- We bring back Panic time to discuss the players we're worried about.
- The fantasy players you NEED to own moving forward.
- Tight End Roulette.
- Reader questions and so much more.
So let's get into the show folks.
For the record, I never actually played football. I have no doubt that I would get crushed running across the middle for a pass, every single time.
Latest posts by Nick Schreck (see all)
- Week 6 Fantasy Recap & Whack Ass Backfields - Episode 159 - October 18, 2017
- DraftKings DFS Projections - Week 6 - October 11, 2017
- FanDuel DFS Projections - Week 6 - October 11, 2017