Ah the NFC South, where there is an abundance of fantasy value and being a 7-8-1 team gets you a playoff spot. Truly something to be marveled.
This division is once again going to be a shit show but that’s why you have us!
Join us as we debate who holds real fantasy value in the NFC South this season and who just isn’t worth it.
Here are some of the main talking points that we hit in this lovely podcast:
- The value of Drew Brees
- Ingram vs CJ Spiller
- Cam Unleashed or Cam in the Pocket
- Bucs and Their Awful Terrible Awful Running Back Situation
- The Sneaky Value of Jonathan Stewart
- Handling the Hype on Julio Jones/Mike Evans/Brandin Cooks/Kelvin Benjamin
- Predicting the Atlanta Running Backs
- Frank Gore Comes Up Again (Yes!)
- And We Answer All Reader/Fan Questions!
Episode 4 of our 2015 Fantasy Football Podcast
If you’re looking to listen on mobile via iTunes, you can find us here.
Also, feel free to drop us a review on iTunes (whether you like us or not…although we’d love some kind words). It would mean the world to us.
What do you guys think of the NFC South for fantasy in 2015?
[Photo credit: www.literalis.net] via Flickr. Used with Creative Commons license.
Latest posts by Vinny Gonzalez (see all)
- Week 14 Fantasy Preview Pt. 1 & Doug Mountain - Episode 177 - December 7, 2017
- Week 13 Fantasy Preview Pt 2 & Cam, Cam, Cam - Episode 175 - December 2, 2017
- Thanksgiving Football Preview, Waiver Wire & Thankful for VonCast - Episode 172 - November 22, 2017