The division by division fantasy podcast breakdown has just left the station. That's right folks, the NFC North is on the road.
With some NFC North fans here on staff we knew we'd have some heated conversations and we were even surprised about some Bears love.
We know the Packers offer a ton of fantasy upside, but does the rest of the division share the same upside?
We tackle all of the tough questions.
Here are some of the highlights and talking points we go over in this week’s podcast:
- Who should be the #1 QB taken.
- Can Eddie Lacy go #1 overall?
- Who do you trust more between Nelson vs Cobb.
- Why the Teddy Bridgewater love?
- How AP continues to look worthy of #1 overall.
- What to do with the WR's in Minnesota.
- Can you still believe in Jay Cutler?
- Is it simply the Alshon Jeffery show or is there other fantasy WR value?
- Will Matt Stafford bounce back from a down 2014? Our team is split.
- Can you trust the Lions running backs that are going at the same ADP?
Episode 6 of Our 2015 Fantasy Football Podcast
Also, feel free to drop us a review on iTunes (whether you like us or not…although we’d love some kind words). It would mean the world to us.[Photo credit: www.literalis.net] via Flickr. Used with Creative Commons license.
- The 10 Best Fantasy Football Instagram Accounts of 2020 - August 22, 2020
- Texans & Jaguars Fantasy Preview: 2020 AFC South - Episode 311 - July 14, 2020
- Panthers & Saints Fantasy Preview: 2020 NFC South - Episode 310 - July 11, 2020