We are almost at the end of our division by division fantasy podcast analysis as we take on the AFC West. Raider fan Nick Walsh and Chiefs fan Nick Schreck get to talk up their teams (or not) in our second to last divisional review.
Speaking of hilarious stuff, Schreck continues his deadpan sarcasm rampage throughout the podcast.
We aren’t all fun and games though as we handle some serious fantasy questions from listeners and overall tough calls to make when drafting.
Here are some the highlight and talking points we go over in this week’s podcast:
- Is Phillip Rivers the last of the starting tier for QB’s?
- How will Melvin Gordon preform during his rookie season?
- Will Keenan Allen have a bounce back year?
- Is the Raider’s backfield deeper than just Latavius Murray? (No. Not Trent Richardson.)
- Draft day value and expectations for Amari Cooper.
- Should Jamaal Charles be the #1 overall pick?
- We try to figure out why Andy Reid hates fantasy football.
- Where to target Travis Kelce.
- Is Peyton Manning still elite?
- Is CJ Anderson worth a top 10 pick?
Don’t forget to join us next week for our final installment of this series when we check out the NFC West.
Thanks for listening!
Episode 7 of Our 2015 Fantasy Football Podcast
If you’re looking to listen on mobile via iTunes, you can find us here.
Also, feel free to drop us a review on iTunes (whether you like us or not…although we’d love some kind words). It would mean the world to us.[Photo credit: www.literalis.net] via Flickr. Used with Creative Commons license.
Latest posts by Vinny Gonzalez (see all)
- Don Gets Mean, AFC East Preview & Big Money Contracts - 197 - August 13, 2018
- We Did An Auction Draft & Heres What We Learned -Episode 192 - August 7, 2018
- Betting on the Bengals, AFC North Part 1 & Win a Jersey - Episode 190 - July 27, 2018