Our podcast journey has finally landed in a division that contains one of our favorite teams…my team to be specific…the Bengals…to be even more specific.
Obviously there is a ton of talent and fantasy gold in the AFC North (besides the Browns) and we tackle all the tough questions.
Here are some of the highlights and talking points we go over in this week’s podcast:
- The Bengals backfield value.
- Is AJ Green the last elite WR to take?
- Draft Strategy for Le'Veon Bell
- Earliest to take downtown Antonio Brown.
- Expecting a Steelers regression.
- Glossing over the miserable Browns.
- Forsett expectations in Trestman’s offense.
- Trying to predict Ravens wide receiver situation.
- Tight End Roulette Rolls On.
Episode 5 of Our 2015 Fantasy Football Podcast
Also, feel free to drop us a review on iTunes (whether you like us or not…although we’d love some kind words). It would mean the world to us.
[Photo credit: www.literalis.net] via Flickr. Used with Creative Commons license.
- Week 12 Fantasy Football Preview Part 2 - Episode 290 - November 23, 2019
- Week 10 Fantasy Football Preview Part 1 - Episode 284 - November 8, 2019
- Week 8 Fantasy Football Recap & Week 9 TNF Preview - Episode 280 - October 30, 2019