Yo. You guys. Football’s back. It’s totally back. The Hall of Fame game happened, and it is now officially week 1 of the 2014 NFL Preseason. We’re pumped as shit, and we hope you are too.
With so much going on, we just couldn’t resist firing up the good old podcast machine one more time this week and discussing all the pertinent things happening in the NFL.
What To Expect From This Fantasy Football Podcast
With Schreck and Don both busy being productive members of society, Rodgers, Vinny, and myself will lead you through an audio journey involving:
- Some recent news
- Situations to watch throughout the preseason
- Overvalued running backs
- A three-way bet on fantasy value?!
- Way too much discussion of the Rams
So sit back, take a listen, and hopefully enjoy.
Disclaimer: This was recorded on Tuesday, so none of the week 1 games had occurred yet.
[Photo credit: www.literalis.net] via Flickr. Used with Creative Commons license.Listen To Our Other Fantasy Podcasts
Latest posts by Nick Walsh (see all)
- Packers, Bears & Kickers Oh My! Fantasy Preview - Episode 131 - August 9, 2017
- Mock Draft Breakdown, A Fantasy Marathon & We've Seen Jared Cook - Episode 126 - July 17, 2017
- Week 10 Fantasy Recap & Getting Bitter - Episode 112 - November 17, 2016