Welcome to August friends. For some it signals the beginning of the end of their summers. But for us, it becomes the true beginning of the 2014 football season.
With the Hall of Fame inductions completed and our first preseason game of 2014 in the books, fantasy football fever is about to strike millions of fans around the world.
This drove Vinny and myself back into the studio (our homes) and onto the microphones (our laptops) to record the latest edition of Let's Talk Fantasy Football.
What to Expect from This Fantasy Football Podcast
The rest of the cast was busy this Sunday which meant you get to hear the voices of two angels for the entire time.
But really, we changed things up a bit by ignoring the rankings and going after some cold hard facts.
If you take a second to listen to our thoughts you'll hear about:
- The Hall of Fame Game and Inductions.
- Training Camp News and It's Fantasy Impact.
- Some Fantasy Sleepers for 2014 (And why I hate the sleepers term).
- Ed's Question of the Week.
- And So Much More.
Fantasy Football Podcast #5: The Good, The Bad and The Potential Sleepers
There's a nice player mistake in there from me. I'm not ashamed, I'll own it. But you're gonna have to listen to find it.
We'll have another fantasy football podcast coming your way this week folks. With the fantasy football season underway, we're kicking it into high gear. Or at least that's what I like to tell people.[Photo credit: www.literalis.net] via Flickr. Used with Creative Commons license. href="http://fantasyfootballpros.org/fantasy-football-podcast/" data-color-override="false" data-hover-color-override="false" data-hover-text-color-override="#fff">Button Text
- The 10 Best Fantasy Football Instagram Accounts of 2020 - August 22, 2020
- Texans & Jaguars Fantasy Preview: 2020 AFC South - Episode 311 - July 14, 2020
- Panthers & Saints Fantasy Preview: 2020 NFC South - Episode 310 - July 11, 2020