As the Trade Deadline in your fantasy league approaches, it's time to get ready for the fantasy homestretch. Did you benefit from the Steelers' explosion Sunday? Is Eddie Lacy still making your stomach turn? The fantasy season has not exactly been smooth sailing this year and it's never too late to try to improve your roster.
Whether it be injury or a fall from grace, we here at LTFF want to help you navigate through these rough waters to hopefully sail into the sunset with your arms wrapped around a fantasy trophy.
Join Nick Schreck and I as we discuss the best remedies to these fantasy woes, and what we forecast for the second half of the fantasy season.
Week 9 Fantasy Recap Podcast
Here's what to expect from this week's recap:
- Should you drop Andrew Luck?
- Should you always handcuff your Steelers RB?
- The best way to use Jeremy Langford's value to your advantage.
- What the hell is Belichick gonna do with that NE backfield?
- All the injuries of week 9 and what you should do.
- Dudes we love, Dudes we hate
- Trade Deadline conversation
- Reader Questions
Latest posts by Matt Rodgers (see all)
- Week 2 Preview Pt. 2, TJ Tasty & Question Time - Episode 205 - September 14, 2018
- Week 9 Fantasy Preview Pt. 2 & Brett Hundley Shot a Deer - Episode 166 - November 4, 2017
- Week 8 Fantasy Preview Pt. 1 & Is DJax an All-Time Great? - Episode 162 - October 28, 2017