We’ve all got some serious bye week issues for week 7 with Broncos, Bengals, Packers and Bears out of action this week. So why not depend on me and Walsh for some quality spot starts and streams to save your ass this week!
After the Mets swept the Cubs to earn their way into the World Series, we took to the podcast to celebrate and offer in depth previews for all of the week 7 games.
Is Walsh all in on Lamar Miller again? Am I still on the Doug Martin train? All of these awful questions get answered and more!
2015 Fantasy Football Podcast - Week 7 Preview
Here’s what you can expect from this podcast:
- Walsh is pumped as shit on the Mets.
- Bye week fill ins.
- Spot starts.
- Examining the bounce back games for studs.
- Who’s due for a regress.
- Ed’s question of the week.
Latest posts by Vinny Gonzalez (see all)
- Week 4 Preview Pt. 2, Talking Kickers & Listener Questions - Episode 211 - September 28, 2018
- Week 4 Preview Pt 1, Luck Can't Throw & Reader Questions 210 - September 27, 2018
- Week 2 Fantasy Recap, Waiver Wire & Recovering from an 0-2 Start -Episode 206 - September 19, 2018