We know you love fantasy football just as much as we do. At least we hope you do.
That's why Walsh, Vinny and I put the rest of our lives on hold to deliver the only week 5 fantasy preview you'll ever need.
For the record, we recorded on Tuesday night so any injury updates you may need to independently verify/revise.
Week 5 Fantasy Podcast
Here's what you can expect:
- We praise Tyrod, I mean TyGod.
- We discuss the fantasy implications of each and every game.
- Vinny talk Doug Martin.
- We discuss solving to the bye week.
- Ed's question of the week.
Enjoy you fantasy fanatics.
For the record, I never actually played football. I have no doubt that I would get crushed running across the middle for a pass, every single time.
Latest posts by Nick Schreck (see all)
- Week 10 Fantasy Recap & Remembering the Good Times - Episode 170 - November 16, 2017
- Week 9 Fantasy Preview Pt. 1 & Needing Pepto Bismol - Episode 165 - November 3, 2017
- Week 6 Fantasy Recap & Whack Ass Backfields - Episode 159 - October 18, 2017