We know you love fantasy football just as much as we do. At least we hope you do.
That's why Walsh, Vinny and I put the rest of our lives on hold to deliver the only week 5 fantasy preview you'll ever need.
For the record, we recorded on Tuesday night so any injury updates you may need to independently verify/revise.
Week 5 Fantasy Podcast
Here's what you can expect:
- We praise Tyrod, I mean TyGod.
- We discuss the fantasy implications of each and every game.
- Vinny talk Doug Martin.
- We discuss solving to the bye week.
- Ed's question of the week.
Enjoy you fantasy fanatics.
For the record, I never actually played football. I have no doubt that I would get crushed running across the middle for a pass, every single time.
Latest posts by Nick Schreck (see all)
- FanDuel Bringing Bitcoins to the Masses: Win a Bitcoin - January 5, 2018
- Fantasy Football and Bitcoin: To The Future? - January 2, 2018
- No Halftime Promo Code - January 1, 2018