First off, I’d like to apologize for the length of this podcast as it is unacceptable. That being said it is pretty entertaining (at least I hope).
There are some ugly ass games to look forward to for the week 3 action but me and Don joined forces to preview each game in depth. That is correct…The Voncast.
Here’s what you can expect:
- Game by game analysis.
- Starts and Sits for each matchup this week.
- Possible Streamers to throw in your lineup.
- Waiver Wire Adds.
- Discussing major disappointments and surprises.
Latest posts by Vinny Gonzalez (see all)
- Week 10 Fantasy Preview Pt 1 & Ebron's Biggest Supporter - Episode 168 - November 10, 2017
- Week 8 Fantasy Recap & Trades, Trades, Suspension - Episode 164 - November 1, 2017
- Week 8 Fantasy Preview Pt. 2 & Get Your Tickets Now! - Episode 163 - October 28, 2017