First off, I’d like to apologize for the length of this podcast as it is unacceptable. That being said it is pretty entertaining (at least I hope).
There are some ugly ass games to look forward to for the week 3 action but me and Don joined forces to preview each game in depth. That is correct…The Voncast.
Here’s what you can expect:
- Game by game analysis.
- Starts and Sits for each matchup this week.
- Possible Streamers to throw in your lineup.
- Waiver Wire Adds.
- Discussing major disappointments and surprises.
Latest posts by Vinny Gonzalez (see all)
- Week 11 Fantasy Football Preview Pt. 1, A-A-Ron & Fournette is Back - Episode 228 - November 16, 2018
- Week 4 Preview Pt. 2, Talking Kickers & Listener Questions - Episode 211 - September 28, 2018
- Week 4 Preview Pt 1, Luck Can't Throw & Reader Questions 210 - September 27, 2018