It’s finally here everyone…football. Fuck. Yes.
We couldn’t contain our excitement for kickoff to the 2015 season so we had to split up the Week 1 Preview into two separate podcasts. Look for the second half of the week 1 games tomorrow on the site!
Here is the list of games we cover in this episode:
- Steelers @ Patriots
- Colts @ Bills
- Browns @ Jets
- Panthers @ Jaguars
- Packers @ Bears
- Chiefs @ Texans
- Dolphins @ Redskins
- Seahawks @ Rams
So please join LTFF experts Walsh, Don and myself as we go through who you should be starting and who you should be sitting for each game. There’s a ton of in depth analysis and also tons of fun! And who doesn’t like fun!?
2015 Week 1 Fantasy Football Podcast
What to expect in this weeks podcast:
- Finally some arguments.
- Tyrod Taylor love.
- Untouchable backfields.
- Jay Cutler: dumpster fire extraordinaire.
- Who we trust to preform.
- Name games for some tough QB/RB/WR plays.
- Where to draw the line on starting flex option players.
- Reader Questions.
Latest posts by Vinny Gonzalez (see all)
- Don Gets Mean, AFC East Preview & Big Money Contracts - 197 - August 13, 2018
- We Did An Auction Draft & Heres What We Learned -Episode 192 - August 7, 2018
- Betting on the Bengals, AFC North Part 1 & Win a Jersey - Episode 190 - July 27, 2018