What a wild week it was ladies and gentleman. The NFL is back and week 1 is now in the books. You’re either really pumped at 1-0 or panicking at 0-1.
We made some bold calls on last week’s podcast which are reviewed at length. You win some, you lose some. But the one thing you can count on from us is 100% honest feedback. In other words, we own up when we are wrong and we shove it in your face when we are right.
Please join Let’s Talk Fantasy Football experts Matt and Vinny as we go through all the exciting action that unfolded over the weekend.
2015 Fantasy Football Podcast: Episode 15
Things to expect in this episode:
- Injury updates for major fantasy stars.
- Waiver wire adds for week 2.
- Reactions to players who sucked.
- Reactions to players who did not suck.
- Who are we hitting the panic button on already?
- Stuff we thought was cool and or surprising.
- Stuff we thought was lame.
- We try and make sense of things we just don’t understand.
Let’s get it started!
- Week 12 Fantasy Football Preview Part 2 - Episode 290 - November 23, 2019
- Week 10 Fantasy Football Preview Part 1 - Episode 284 - November 8, 2019
- Week 8 Fantasy Football Recap & Week 9 TNF Preview - Episode 280 - October 30, 2019