See you later week 10…thanks for nothing. As the fantasy season begins to wind down I find myself wondering, “Are things ever going to get better?” No…they are not. This weird year continues to trudge on leaving confused and frustrated fantasy players in its wake.
The injury bug struck again this week as you watched in horror while your fantasy stud limped off onto the sideline. So we try and name some low percentage ownership guys to add in order to sooth the pain. The wire might be barren by now but Schreck and I try our best to make the most out of some low own percentage guys.
So please ladies and gentleman, join us once again for a recap of all the week 10 action!
Week 10 Fantasy Recap Podcast
Here’s what to expect from this podcast:
- Smoking Jay once again wins big
- Holy Langford Batman
- Waiver Wire Adds
- How to replace Julian Edelman
- Other big injuries and some surprising benchings
- Examining struggling offenses
- Why do people still own Peyton Manning and Victor Cruz?
- Cool Shit / Weak Shit
- Lions & Bears Fantasy Preview: 2020 NFC North - Episode 305 - June 15, 2020
- Patriots & Dolphins Fantasy Preview: 2020 AFC East - Episode 304 - June 12, 2020
- Week 13 Fantasy Recap & Thursday Night Football Preview - Episode 293 - December 4, 2019