Vinny, Walsh and I awoke from our winter slumber to whip up a kickass first podcast of 2015. We know you've already seen draft previews and free agency reviews from a ton of industry experts, we promise this is nothing like you've already read.
Although you can't see us during the podcast I promise the winter has taken its toll: Vinny has grown a truly righteous head of hair, Walsh has become a daily fantasy monster and I've had a beard for the longest time in my life. What all these things have done is transform our fantasy ability for the upcoming season.
So grab a drink, kick your feet up and enjoy a killer start to the 2015 fantasy football season.
We'll rant and rave about:
- The possibility of the Jets being good and fantasy relevant.
- How we value Le'Veon Bell after his 3 game suspension.
- Why one of us is a Frank Gore believer.
- How the NFL Draft could change fantasy drafts for 2015.
- And so much more.
For the record, I never actually played football. I have no doubt that I would get crushed running across the middle for a pass, every single time.
Latest posts by Nick Schreck (see all)
- Week 3 Preview Pt 2, Can DJ Rebound & Trade Targets - Episode 208 - September 21, 2018
- NFL Games: How to Bypass Geo-blocking, Avoid Blackouts and Stream all 256 games - September 20, 2018
- FanDuel Promo Code - September 19, 2018