The time has finally come, championship weekend.
If you’ve made it this far, congratulations. If you didn’t make the finals don’t worry, most of America is right there with you. With that being said, we love that you’re still listening.
That’s why Matt, Vinny and myself put our differences aside to straddle up for one more weekly fantasy podcast. This won’t be the last one of 2014, but it may be the last one with major championship implications.
I won’t lie, we get pretty fired up when talking about some guys that burned us and other owners this year, but it’s all in good fun. Promise.
This Weeks Fantasy Football Podcast
With trophies, money and prizes on the line (or perhaps last place implications for many) we address many of the major questions going into week 16 as well as:
- Major injury news and how we’re reacting.
- Our expectations for week 16.
- Looking towards 2015 fantasy rankings of big names.
- Reminiscing on this years fantasy saviors and busts.
- Bashing He-Who-Shall-Not-Be-Named for his week 15 performance.
- Playing Judge and Jury for a major fantasy question.
- Giving away a piece of signed NFL gear.
If you miss this fantasy football podcast, you just cost yourself a win.www.literalis.net] via Flickr. Used with Creative Commons license. href="http://fantasyfootballpros.org/tough-season-2-lenovo/" data-color-override="false" data-hover-color-override="false" data-hover-text-color-override="#fff">Button Text
For the record, I never actually played football. I have no doubt that I would get crushed running across the middle for a pass, every single time.
Latest posts by Nick Schreck (see all)
- Week 10 Fantasy Recap & Remembering the Good Times - Episode 170 - November 16, 2017
- Week 9 Fantasy Preview Pt. 1 & Needing Pepto Bismol - Episode 165 - November 3, 2017
- Week 6 Fantasy Recap & Whack Ass Backfields - Episode 159 - October 18, 2017