With another wild week of fantasy football under our belts Vinny, Rodgers and I buckled down to get serious on this weeks fantasy football podcast. But not really.
We know this could be a big week for many of you fantasy football fans which is why we chugged a few beers, yelled at each other and let our true feelings fly. With the truth in the air you get the best fantasy football advice we have to offer.
Actually. we'll let you be the judge of that.
Week 12 Fantasy Football Podcast
We put together a spicy episode of the Let's Talk Fantasy Football podcast. In it we address a ton of fantasy relevant things, which includes trying to give Terrance and Ed some valuable advice after being burned in the past.
The full list of things to expect:
- A breakdown of every week 12 fantasy matchup.
- Hard looks at some wack ass fantasy backfields.
- Week 12 NFL & Fantasy News.
- Reader questions answered live.
[Photo credit: www.literalis.net] via Flickr. Used with Creative Commons license.
Love us or hate us? Tell us in the comments below. We always love to talk fantasy football.
For the record, I never actually played football. I have no doubt that I would get crushed running across the middle for a pass, every single time.
Latest posts by Nick Schreck (see all)
- FanDuel Bringing Bitcoins to the Masses: Win a Bitcoin - January 5, 2018
- Fantasy Football and Bitcoin: To The Future? - January 2, 2018
- No Halftime Promo Code: 2018 Edition - January 1, 2018