Come one! Come all! Join the Lets Talk Fantasy Football podcasters Nick Walsh, Matt Rodgers, and I as we examine the upcoming games for week 11.
The fantasy football playoffs are just around the corner so you're going to want to listen to this analysis as we are pretty much always right about everything all the time.
Your Fantasy Podcast Expectations
Here are some things you can expect to hear about in this week’s podcast:
- Discussion of some injuries like Carson Palmer and Allen Robinson.
- Who will bounce back and who won’t.
- How you should handle the AP situation.
- What the hell to do with the Bears players.
- We take a look at some wack ass backfields: Vikings, Bills, Browns and Patriots.
- Matt loves Ryan Mallet.
- Drew Stanton has a child...and we talk about it way too much.
- Vinny and Walsh pick against their teams.
- Rashad Jennings is a liar?.
- We share our text messages from the Giants backfield.
- Who to stream and who not to stream.
- Some sloppy games are going to happen this week; Bills @ Dolphins and 49ers @ Giants.
Ready or not, it's time for some fantasy football.[Photo credit: www.literalis.net] via Flickr. Used with Creative Commons license. href="http://fantasyfootballpros.org/best-fantasy-football-team-names-2014/" data-color-override="false" data-hover-color-override="false" data-hover-text-color-override="#fff">Button Text
Latest posts by Vinny Gonzalez (see all)
- Week 10 Fantasy Football Preview Part 1 - Episode 284 - November 8, 2019
- Week 8 Fantasy Football Recap & Week 9 TNF Preview - Episode 280 - October 30, 2019
- Week 5 Fantasy Football Preview Part 1 - Episode 269 - October 6, 2019