Sometimes real life gets in the way of fantasy football. We neglected you last week and we're sorry.
To show how sorry we are, Walsh and I rolled around in some honey, walked out into the woods and podcasted live with real life black bears. Things got a bit heated, but with those big guys you never know what you're going to get.
We can promise you that we made up for the missed week and we shared all the fantasy tips you need to win in week 10.
Fantasy Football Expectations
We know you missed out last week, which is why Walsh and I jam packed double the action and fantasy knowledge into 45 minutes.
You can expect to hear:
- Our fantasy expectations for every week 10 game.
- Our deep sleepers for teams hurt by the bye week.
- Our apologies to Mr. Walsh and the fans.
- Pure fantasy nonsense.
For the record, I never actually played football. I have no doubt that I would get crushed running across the middle for a pass, every single time.
Latest posts by Nick Schreck (see all)
- NFL Games: How to Bypass Geo-blocking, Avoid Blackouts and Stream all 256 games - September 20, 2018
- DFS Overlay, Thrive Fantasy Interview & A Giant Bias - Episode 200 - September 5, 2018
- DRAFT - The New Daily Fantasy Football (Surprise Inside) - September 4, 2018