Join us for another excited edition of the Let's Talk Fantasy Football Podcast in which Nick Schreck and Vinny Gonzalez take a look at the Week 8 action in a very special 20th episode! Yeaaaaaa, totally sweet.
Our two mighty fantasy heroes will take you on amazing journey from tough matchups and salivating shootouts in order to make sure that you have all the advice you need to with this weekend.
Here’s what you can expect on this episode of the podcast:
- Who to start and who to sit for every single game of week 8.
- Which one of the Bills backup running backs will step into the starting role.
- The usual bashing of Toby Gerhart.
- Discussion of the frustrating “high end” defenses, such as the Seahawks.
- Disagreement on whether or not Cordarrelle Patterson is worth a play this week.
- To play Calvin or not to play Calvin…that is the question.
- Some ‘Spicy’ plays for the fast and loose fantasy players.
Do you really need MORE reasons to listen to this? Didn’t think so…punk. Just kidding…please listen to it…please.href="http://fantasyfootballpros.org/walshs-week-8-fantasy-streaming-options/" data-color-override="false" data-hover-color-override="false" data-hover-text-color-override="#fff">Button Text
- Week 12 Fantasy Football Preview Part 2 - Episode 290 - November 23, 2019
- Week 10 Fantasy Football Preview Part 1 - Episode 284 - November 8, 2019
- Week 8 Fantasy Football Recap & Week 9 TNF Preview - Episode 280 - October 30, 2019