The gang reunited to bring back all of the fantasy football podcasting you love (or hate).
We were missing one member of the cast, Nick Walsh, and while we missed him we made it through.
With a new host (I won't ruin the surprise), four fired up fantasy fans and emotions running high we were arguably out of control.
We were able to pull ourselves together long enough to talk about:
- Our fantasy expectations for every week 7 game.
- Our fantasy busts and stars for the week.
- The biggest fantasy busts of the season so far.
- Many of my bad running back calls from the preseason (ahem Zac Stacy).
- So much more.
Listen, we're a cool bunch. So enjoy the fantasy knowledge we share (or at least take it for what it's worth - which really isn't much).[Photo credit: www.literalis.net] via Flickr. Used with Creative Commons license.
Want to tell me how wrong I was about Zac Stacy? Loved the new host or missed Walsh? Tell us about it below. We're always down to talk fantasy football.href="http://fantasyfootballpros.org/walshs-week-7-fantasy-streaming-options/" data-color-override="false" data-hover-color-override="false" data-hover-text-color-override="#fff">Button Text
For the record, I never actually played football. I have no doubt that I would get crushed running across the middle for a pass, every single time.
Latest posts by Nick Schreck (see all)
- Google Home, Meet Let's Talk Fantasy Football - June 20, 2018
- Why JuJu Smith-Schuster's Fantasy Football Success Will Continue in 2018 - June 20, 2018
- Picking Running Backs, NFC North Preview Pt. 2 & The Rise of Golladay - Episode 183 - June 15, 2018