Week 5 is in the rear view mirror and it’s time to get ready for some week 6 action. With that in mind, Vinny and I (and Schreck for a very brief period) strapped in, put our arms in the air, and rode the podcast-coaster all the way back to the platform.
Over the next hour, you will find out:
- How bye weeks will affect your week 6.
- Who you should be starting and sitting in every one of this week’s games.
- How rough the tight end position is right now.
- Vinny’s favorite flavors of both ice cream and popsicle (This may or may not be true).
So sit back, grab a beverage, open your ear holes, and get ready for some fantasy knowledge to be dropped, cause we’re holding it and we’ve got butterfingers.
Note: I said that the Texans were favored against the Colts. I was completely wrong. Please pardon, I must’ve dropped that piece of knowledge and lost it several hours before the podcast.
[Photo credit: www.literalis.net] via Flickr. Used with Creative Commons license.These Are The Guys You Should Be Streaming in Week 6
Latest posts by Nick Walsh (see all)
- Mock Draft Breakdown, A Fantasy Marathon & We've Seen Jared Cook - Episode 126 - July 17, 2017
- Week 10 Fantasy Recap & Getting Bitter - Episode 112 - November 17, 2016
- Week 2 Fantasy Recap, The Bottomless Pitta & Injuries - Episode 99 - September 21, 2016