Join us on another magical podcast journey as Nick Walsh, Matt Rodgers and Vinny Gonzalez look ahead to the games for week 3. Tensions are running high as this is the last week before the byes begin and we are all riled up from another gross Thursday Night game.
Excited to play some guys that had big weeks last week? THINK AGAIN. We weigh in on who is actually going to deliver your fantasy team a win in week 3.
A big topic of discussion are the guys who are moving into that Flex range or WR/RB 2. And the major theme of the podcast is best said by Matt Rodgers, "Running backs are gross this year."
So you're going to want to find out who is for real and who is not.
Some things to look forward to in the podcast:
- Fallout from the disgraceful Thursday Night Football game
- Why is Eric Weems mentioned?
- Rodger's retaliation towards Don
- Discussion of the looming injuries and suspensions
- Who to start and who to sit for all of the 15 remaining games for Week 3
- Our Weekly Pick Em
[Photo credit: www.literalis.net] via Flickr. Used with Creative Commons license.The Best Guys to Stream for Week 3
Sr. Fantasy Analyst at Let's Talk Fantasy Football
I absolutely hated fantasy football back in 2009. But what happened next was simply amazing. I fell in love. And I've loved fantasy football since.
Latest posts by Vinny Gonzalez (see all)
- Taking a Peek at Five Players from the 2017 NFL Combine - March 8, 2017
- FanDuel Week 16 Projections - December 24, 2016
- Yahoo Week 16 Projections - December 24, 2016