Okay, so you're probably not as pissed off as Mike Shanahan above. But you may have been wondering why we've gone dark.
We promise that we didn't fall off the map over the past two months.
In fact, we've been busy working off all of the weight we put on from that holiday eating and working on some awesome new things for the site.
Let's Talk Fantasy Football as you know it now will soon be a thing of the past. In the next 3 weeks or so we'll be launching a revamped version of the site.
Just because I like you I'll give you a sneak peak into what we've got going for you:
- A brand new URL.
- Brand new Pages.
- All of our 2015 Fantasy Plans and blog articles
- Our first round of preseason ranks
- A brand new podcast to recap 2014 and kickoff 2015.
- Our fantasy football newsletter.
- So much more.
We know you're pretty pumped about the changes, I mean, as great as the site was it's about to get even better.
In the meantime we want you guys to grab a few beers, kick back and think about what you'd like to see in the new site.
If it's something we can incorporate before launch, we will. If it's something a little more intricate we'll try to get it done right after launch.
So what are some things you guys would like to see changed on the new site and what are we missing that you want?
This photo above is courtesy of and copyrighted by sheadaygraffix via Flickr. This is used in accordance with Creative Commons laws and all rights are reserved by sheadaygraffix.
For the record, I never actually played football. I have no doubt that I would get crushed running across the middle for a pass, every single time.
Latest posts by Nick Schreck (see all)
- Week 8 Fantasy Football Preview Part 2 - Episode 279 - October 27, 2019
- Week 8 Fantasy Football Preview Part 1 - Episode 278 - October 25, 2019
- Week 4 Fantasy Football Preview Part 1 - Episode 267 - September 26, 2019