It's time to nut up or shut up. Are you going to be a fantasy football embarrassment and start 0-4 or show the world that you'll be the comeback kid?
Luckily, we're here with part 1 of the week 4 fantasy football preview. Schreck and Rodgers team up for the first time this year to tackle the tough lineup options, knowing many of you are in panic mode.
Rodgers issues a chilling statement to all Josh Jacobs owners and we try and talk you guys back off the ledge for at least 1 more week.
So grab your helmets and buckle in, it's time to talk fantasy football.
More of the Best 2019 Fantasy Football Podcast
Sure, calling ourselves the best fantasy football podcast of 2019 may be bold but we believe it. We love talking fantasy football with you guys and we can't wait for you to share us with the world (just not your league).
Here are some of our 2019 fantasy team previews.
- Kansas City Chiefs & Denver Broncos - 2019 Fantasy Preview
- Detroit Lions & Green Bay Packers - 2019 Fantasy Preview
- Los Angeles Chargers & Oakland Raiders - 2019 Fantasy Preview
- New Orleans Saints & Tampa Bay Buccs - 2019 Fantasy Preview
- Arizona Cardinals & Los Angeles Rams - 2019 Fantasy Preview
- Atlanta Falcons & Carolina Panthers - 2019 Fantasy Preview
- Baltimore Ravens & Cleveland Browns - 2019 Fantasy Preview
- Cincinnati Bengals & Pittsburgh Steelers - 2019 Fantasy Preview
- Miami Dolphins & Buffalo Bills - 2019 Fantasy Preview
- New York Jets & New England Patriots - 2019 Fantasy Preview
- Washington Redskins & Philadelphia Eagles - 2019 Fantasy Preview
- New York Giants & Dallas Cowboys - 2019 Fantasy Preview
- The 2019 Comeback Tour, The D.O.N. Gets Validated & Adam Gase Creeps Us Out - Episode 239
- The Official 2019 Kickoff, Meet Jake & The Steelers House Is Burning - Episode 238
Some Other Fantasy Football Perks in 2019
We haven't launched any new cool toys for you guys yet, but here are some other fantasy football-related items we're proud of. And there are some links to our podcast mixed in.
Google Home / Google Actions
Play the Best Fantasy Football Podcast of 2019
We've embedded our main option below, but don't worry if you don't like the list of choices. With our RSS we're in almost every podcasting app and platform we could find.
And just in case you don't think we're the best fantasy football podcast of 2019, we wrote a blog nominating our top picks!
For the record, I never actually played football. I have no doubt that I would get crushed running across the middle for a pass, every single time.
Latest posts by Nick Schreck (see all)
- Week 8 Fantasy Football Preview Part 2 - Episode 279 - October 27, 2019
- Week 8 Fantasy Football Preview Part 1 - Episode 278 - October 25, 2019
- Week 4 Fantasy Football Preview Part 1 - Episode 267 - September 26, 2019