Let's get this out of the way, there's a ton of Saints hate here in part 2 of the NFC South Preview. Is it all true hate? Not even close.
Nick & Nick start getting wild as they talk about the Saints blown call from 2018 (this one still hurts), why Michael Thomas is overpriced and the explosion we expect from Tampa Bay.
Basically, it's all of the fire, sarcasm and debate you could ever want to start your day.
So, let's talk some fantasy football.
Looking for a few other episodes of the 2019 Fantasy Football Podcast?
- Atlanta Falcons & Carolina Panthers - 2019 Fantasy Preview
- Baltimore Ravens & Cleveland Browns - 2019 Fantasy Preview
- Cincinnati Bengals & Pittsburgh Steelers - 2019 Fantasy Preview
- Miami Dolphins & Buffalo Bills - 2019 Fantasy Preview
- New York Jets & New England Patriots - 2019 Fantasy Preview
- Washington Redskins & Philadelphia Eagles - 2019 Fantasy Preview
- New York Giants & Dallas Cowboys - 2019 Fantasy Preview
- The 2019 Comeback Tour, The D.O.N. Gets Validated & Adam Gase Creeps Us Out - Episode 239
- The Official 2019 Kickoff, Meet Jake & The Steelers House Is Burning - Episode 238
Some Other Fantasy Football Perks in 2019
We haven't launched any new cool toys for you guys yet, but here are some other fantasy football-related items we're proud of. And there are some links to our podcast mixed in.
Google Home / Google Actions
Play the Best Fantasy Football Podcast of 2019
We've embedded our main option below, but don't worry if you don't like the list of choices. With our RSS we're in almost every podcasting app and platform we could find.
And just in case you don't think we're the best fantasy football podcast of 2019, we wrote a blog nominating our top picks!