I'll be honest with you, it's great to be back.
With Christmas and new year celebrations we fell of the wagon when it comes to posting and podcasting.
We know you all love the hard hitting, sarcastic fantasy football knowledge we provide each week and I'm thrilled to say that we aren't going anywhere.
Over the coming week or so you'll start getting some fantasy analysis from all of us here at Let's Talk Fantasy Football.
Fantasy News for 2015
With standard fantasy leagues all wrapped up we're going to start turning our attention towards the 2015 season. Some of the things you can expect to see in the coming weeks:
- The Scoop on the 2015 Super Bowl.
- A Wrap-up Podcast for the 2014 Fantasy Season.
- A Guide to the 2015 NFL Draft.
- Some of our way too early Fantasy Sleepers and Busts for 2015.
- Our 2015 Premature Position by Position Rankings (These will come out in due time).
- Tidbits about our favorite fantasy football podcasts (Hint: We won't be talking about ours).
- The smartest and most accurate fantasy football experts online.
- And so much more.
If you've survived with us this long we promise things are only getting better. We're going to be making a ton of changes to both the look/feel of the site and our publishing schedule for ranks and everything else. It'll make your fantasy football lives just a little bit better (at least we hope).
Is there something you'd like to see added to or changed on the site? Let us know below. We always love to talk fantasy football.
For the record, I never actually played football. I have no doubt that I would get crushed running across the middle for a pass, every single time.
Latest posts by Nick Schreck (see all)
- Week 8 Fantasy Football Preview Part 2 - Episode 279 - October 27, 2019
- Week 8 Fantasy Football Preview Part 1 - Episode 278 - October 25, 2019
- Week 4 Fantasy Football Preview Part 1 - Episode 267 - September 26, 2019