Football is one of the most sought-after games that Americans love. With the power of the internet, streaming is now possible in every household not only in the U.S. but to the rest of the world as well. All you need to have is a game pass that will give you access to live games. Will this be another win for The Philadelphia Eagles? If not, what will be the team that would steal the crown?
If you're looking for an Android-specific streaming option, we'd recommend checking out the gameplan laid out by Joy of Android. (This is a LTFF Recommendation)
Blackouts on the U.S. NFL Game Pass - 2019 Edition
The U.S. NFL game pass is the official NFL streaming platform exclusively for fans in the states. By default, you would think that this domestic paid subscription gives the largest live and replay coverage, but as counter-intuitive as it sounds, the U.S. game pass is a lot more restrictive than the international one. Here’s what you’ll be missing on the local pass:
- Preseason games can only be streamed if it’s NOT aired on local television
- No access to regular and postseason games live stream
- Restrictive trial pass: game will only be available 72 hours after it’s aired on the NFL Network
In view of the geo-restrictions, you’ll want to get a VPN, connect to an external locale, and get the international ‘Season Plus’ Game Pass instead.
We'd also recommend considering getting NFL RedZone for the 2019 season if you simply want the action boiled down to the great stuff. We've put together a comprehensive guide on that as well.
The Best International Season Plus Game Pass to Get for 2019
There are different rates for the same international game pass depending on where you’re buying it from. Here are our top country picks:
|Price for Season Plus Game Pass (Subscription is until July 2019)||
Australia, Mexico, Philippines, and South Africa
|● No geo-restrictions
● Access to live games and on demand.
● Stream NFL films and archives.
● Access to 256 games, Playoffs, and Super Bowl LIII
|● Stable and reliable connection
● Best Value
Egypt, India, Indonesia, Malaysia, and Pakistan
● Best Price
How should I choose my VPN? - 2019 NFL Streaming Edition
When choosing a VPN to watch your international NFL Game Pass with, always choose one that offers unlimited bandwidth and blazing speeds for seamless streaming. This is surely not something that a free service could provide. When you use a free service, you are the commodity.
You might be bombarded with ads or have your traffic sold to corporates, advertisers or even governments. Don't risk your privacy and security for a bit of entertainment. Invest in a trustworthy VPN - a few dollars per month is a small price to pay compared to what you might lose without one. If you’re not sure which of the top providers to pick, jump on their 30-day free trial. You can pick a few and rotate them to get a few months of free service if you use them back-to-back. But of course, it would be more sensible to settle with one that you feel most comfortable with eventually.
Which country’s server should I connect to? - 2019 NFL Streaming Edition
Be mindful of which virtual location you choose before subscribing to an International Season Plus Game Pass, because once you sign up from that locale, NFL recognizes you as a static user from the area, and you’ll be stuck with it until the pass expires. Consider these when choosing your connecting country:
- Connection reliability
- Connect to that VPN location, stream something in HD to test it out
- Presence of server bans
- Ask customer service if a server works for your content platform of choice or try it out with a trial pass yourself. Certain VPN servers can be blocked occasionally.
- Server load
- A high server load can affect your stream speed. If you’re experiencing a lot of lags, try to connect to a different server of the same location. If that’s unavailable, consider choosing another virtual location to connect to.
How do I stream the International Game Pass with a VPN? - 2019 NFL Edition
Follow the steps below on how to stream the International NFL Game Pass :
- Sign up for a VPN and download the app on your device
- Connect to a non-US server of choice
- Visit nfl.com and sign up for a Season Plus Game Pass
- Enjoy every moment NFL game live or on-demand!
An NFL International Season Plus Game Pass partnered with a reliable VPN is the ultimate solution to a blackout-free series. Should you need more VPN information, feel free to visit the ExpressVPN site and open a chat session to get the details you need.
NOTE: This article comes courtesy of ExpressVPN.
For the record, I never actually played football. I have no doubt that I would get crushed running across the middle for a pass, every single time.
Latest posts by Nick Schreck (see all)
- Week 8 Fantasy Football Preview Part 2 - Episode 279 - October 27, 2019
- Week 8 Fantasy Football Preview Part 1 - Episode 278 - October 25, 2019
- Week 4 Fantasy Football Preview Part 1 - Episode 267 - September 26, 2019