We all love fantasy football and wanted the opportunity to discuss some of the biggest things you need to know about in 2014.
What to Expect from the Fantasy Podcast
Throughout our fantasy football podcast our experts broke down some of the following:
Big Changes from 2013 - 2014
- Knowshon Moreno to the Dolphins
- MJD Leaves Jax and Joins the Raiders
- DeSean Jackson to the Redskins
- Johnny Football in Cleveland
- Ben Tate Leaves the Shadow of Arian Foster
- Toby Gerhart Gets a Starting Job
- Ray Rice and His Looming Suspension
- Chris Johnson Comes to New York
- Rashad Jennings Joins the Giants
- Arian Foster's Recovery from Surgery
- Hakeem Nicks Joins Andrew Luck
- Steve Smith Leaves Home
- Nick Foles' Chances of Repeating 2013
Our 2014 Quarterback Rankings
- We breakdown our rankings 1-15 slot by slot.
- We debate values, who we love and who we hate for 2014
- Sleeper pick for one guy outside of the top 15 that has a chance to make some noise
- Answer reader questions
- Ask some questions of our own
Of course we aren't all fantasy. There's a lot of fun and bullshit mixed in. We love having the opportunity to talk fantasy football, so we added some personal touches to the podcast.
The Only Fantasy Football Podcast You'll Ever Need - Episode 1 of 2014
Here's our podcast in Youtube form. We'll have an Audio Version only available soon and are working on getting our podcast into iTunes.
Audio Only Version
As always, we love to talk fantasy football. We'd love to hear your feedback on the podcast and of course our material. Tell us what you think, good and bad. We promise we can take it.
We love talking about fantasy football, which is why we produce a fantasy football podcast at least every week. We recommend checking out our past, present and future fantasy football podcasts for some of the best fantasy football advice around.[Photo credit: www.literalis.net] via Flickr. Used with Creative Commons license. href="http://fantasyfootballpros.org/category/player-profiles/" data-color-override="false" data-hover-color-override="false" data-hover-text-color-override="#fff">Button Text
For the record, I never actually played football. I have no doubt that I would get crushed running across the middle for a pass, every single time.